Ganadhipati Purushottam Shekhawati Hospital is authorized by the Govt. of Rajasthan for treating all kinds of accidents and Medico Legal Cases (MLC). Hospital is equipped with a dedicated modular operation theater with sophisticated equipment’s like Microscope/Laparoscope & C – Arm. A team of expert surgeons is available round the clock to perform all kinds of surgeries such as Limb lengthening, Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement, Laminectomy etc with complete imaging support through high speed multi slice helical CT scan.
Orthopedics is a branch of medical science that deals with the diseases and injury of the musculoskeletal system of the body. The musculoskeletal system is a complex system present in the body that includes bones, ligaments, joints, muscles, tendons and nerves, and allows the various kinds of movements done by the body.
What does an Orthopedic Surgeon do?
Orthopedic surgeons treat various kinds of problems related to the musculoskeletal system. It may involve:
Diagnosing the disorder or injury
- Treating the condition with medication, casting, exercise, surgery etc.
- Rehabilitation of the treated condition by recommending exercises and physiotherapy.
- Prevention with treatment plans and information so as to prevent injury.
- Joint Replacements
- Industrial Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Club Foot Repair
- Joint Aspiration
- Carpal Tunnel Release (Wrist Pain)
- Limb Lengthening and Equalization
- All kinds of Fractures